SHOP WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR CAR WITH DA MEN USJ’S DRIVE-THRU PICK-UP SERVICE
KUALA LUMPUR, 4 JUNE 2021 – To encourage safe distancing practices, Da Men USJ now offers shoppers a drive-thru and pick-up service for participating food and beverage outlets and retail stores.
“Da Men USJ’s drive-thru pick-up service not only provides shoppers with an easy and convenient way to purchase their meals and essentials. With this service, it also helps them minimise social interactions and practise safe distancing during the nationwide lockdown. We hope this service will give Subangites more reason to visit Da Men USJ to pick up their meals and other purchases, while also supporting local businesses during the current Full Movement Control Order (FMCO),” said Evelyn Woon, General Manager, Marketing.
Be it a hearty Japanese meal at Suki-ya, an energizing cup of coffee at Union Artisan Coffee, or medical essentials from Caring Pharmacy, you can check all items off your shopping list without leaving the comfort of your car! From June 15 – 30, Da Men will reward the first 300 customers who use this drive-thru and pick-up service with thank you gifts worth a total of RM16,000. With a purchase, each customer will receive a note with details to contact Da Men to redeem their gift.
Shoppers can enjoy a safe and seamless shopping experience by simply pre-ordering their desired meal or product via the store’s official WhatsApp or website, and choosing a specific time to pick up their order. Shoppers can choose between two drive-thru locations at Da Men USJ located on the Lower Ground Floor and Ground Floor (see map below).
Shoppers can follow the instructions below to utilise Da Men USJ’s drive-thru pick up service:
- Contact your preferred outlet via Whatsapp or their website to place an order between the operating hours of 10am and 8pm daily
- Pay via online transfer, credit/debit card, or cash on delivery
- Share your car registration number and inform the outlet of your preferred pick up point (Lower Ground Floor or Ground Floor) and the time
- Drive to the pick-up point at the agreed upon time and collect your order (10- minute wait limit)
Click HERE for the full participating tenants list.
Shoppers can also enjoy these exclusive 6.6 promotions, exclusively available at Da Men USJ:
- Indulge in your favourite Oh Cha Cha drinks for just RM6 from June 1-14, 2021. Click here to order: https://wa.link/w7f5em
- Stay cool with Juice Works’ thirst-quenching Water Works Midi - made with a refreshing mix of watermelon, pineapple and tropical juice - for RM6.60 (NP: RM10.50) from June 1-30, 2021.
- Enjoy the all-new fried barramundi in a spicy sauce inspired by Korean cuisine at Mr Fish Fish & Seafood Noodles Restaurant. Customers can enjoy 15% off their order from June 1-14, 2021.
- Satisfy your Thai food cravings with AroiThai’s authentic Thai mango salad at just RM6.60 from June 1-30, 2021.
About Da Men USJ
Located in the heart of USJ, Da Men is positioned as a community-friendly mall, engaging and bringing together the community of Subang Jaya and beyond as a hub for student creativity, charity events, family-friendly activities and festive celebrations throughout the year. With over 150 stores, Da Men USJ is a great value destination for shopping and dining experiences, featuring a wide array of cuisines at Food Arcade and New Nanyang Food Street.
For media enquiries, please contact:
Victoria Brown, Mutant Communications at +601 7606 5662 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Marissa Gross, Mutant Communications at +6017 729 1975 or email@example.com
Syiqin Rusli, Mutant Communications at +6014 717 3727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lara Rowena, Public Relations at +603 2118 8230 (ext. 230) or email@example.com
Jessica Poon, Public Relations at +603 2118 8230 (ext. 229) or firstname.lastname@example.org