Borneo Highlands Resort's Unique Jungle Spa Wins The Malaysia Spa & Wellness Award 2009
Sitting on the mountain plateau amongst the Bidayuh (local native tribe) lands, the cleverly themed Jungle Spa of Borneo Highlands Resort is a retreat-within-a-retreat, a place where the stresses and strains of modern life can be soothed away, allowing guests to relax and rejuvenate the body, mind, and soul.
Borneo Highlands Resort is cleverly tucked away in the exotic rainforest of Borneo standing at the height of 1,000 metres above sea level on the Sarawak-Kalimantan border. The Resort nestles amongst the oldest and second largest tropical rainforest in the world, surrounded by Mother Nature's treasures. Flushed within 5,000 acres of untouched greens, surrounded by nature and personal attention, Borneo Highlands Resort is surely a place to unwind, renew, and rejuvenate.
The award winning Peso Perong Theraphy offered by the Jungle Spa is a 1 hour body theraphy using traditional Bidayuh methods of massage. Our skillful Bidayuh masseurs uses the homemade massage oil brewed from organic herbs, pepper and ginger. This traditional theraphy heats and warms the body to increase the body's blood circulation and promote skin healing.
The annual Malaysia Spa and Wellness Awards recognise outstanding spa and wellness centres across the country as well as the people behind them. The 2008 results were determined by a panel of judges comprising noted social personalities, editors of regional spa publications, tour operators and spa enthusiasts.
Other Recent Achivements for Borneo Highlands Resort in Year 2008 includes:
• Awarded as the "Best Golf Development (Malaysia)" by CNBC Asia Pacific Property Awards 2008
• Awarded as the "Best Golf Resort" during the" Expatriate Lifestyle in the Best of Malaysia 2008/09"
• Awarded as "Asia's Best Course in Malaysia (1st Runner Up)" during the "Asian Golf Monthly Awards 2008"
• Awarded with the "Toro Asian Golf Course Environment Award" in recognition for the dedication and commitment to all environmental aspects of the golf operations
• Accepted as a "IGOLF Laurate Course" by the International Golf & Life Foundation which acknowledges courses which promote environmental and social responsibility
For reservations and enquiries, please contact Borneo Highlands Resort Sales Office at +6 (082) 573980 or 578980 or email: email@example.com or visit www.borneohighlands.com.my
For media enquiries:
Maketing Communications Executive
Tel: +6 (082) 573980 or 578980