TEMPORARY CLOSURE ALL OF MM2H COUNTERS UNTIL 30TH APRIL 2020
- On 11 March 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) has declared COVID-19 a pandemic following the outbreak to 123 countries and territories worldwide. WHO has urged all countries to take aggressive action to stop transmission and prevent the spread of the COVID-19. Subsequently, the Government of Malaysia has imposed travel bans on visitors from China, South Korea, Japan, Iran and Italy.
- As precautionary measure, I have instructed that all services counters at the Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Center (Level 1 and Level 10) to be closed with immediate effect until 30th April 2020. This is to ensure that the staff of MM2H Centre are not exposed due to big number of foreign crowd at the counters.
- In this regard, all applications related to MM2H must comply with the following procedures:
- All new applications must be submitted by courier only. For withdrawal and termination applications, the required documents should be submitted by e-mail at email@example.com.
- For applications involving payments to the Immigration at the MM2H Center, the applicant must first make an appointment with the Immigration Officer at the MM2H Center.
- All endorsements of new applications are suspended.
- For further enquiries, please contact MM2H Centre at 03-8891 7424.
4. Temporary closure of all counters at the
Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) will not affect this program as new application
or related processes can be done via alternative procedures. The opening of the
counters will be notified accordingly.
5. The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture remains committed to tackling this issue.
Dato’ Sri Hajah Nancy Shukri
Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture
15 March 2020
Kementerian Pelancongan, Kesenian dan Kebudayaan Malaysia
Tel: 03-8000 8000 Fax: 03-88917181
Laman Sesawang: www.motac.gov.my Emel: firstname.lastname@example.org
FB: Kementerian Pelancongan, Seni dan Budaya Malaysia