En. Razip sp - Mega Fam Destination Seminar 1Msia GP Sale 2015
WELCOME REMARKS BY
EN. MOHMED RAZIP HASAN
DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLICITY DIVISION
MALAYSIA MEGA FAM PROGRAMME
IN CONJUNCTION WITH
1MALAYSIA GP SALE (1MGPS) 2015 &
6 TH MALAYSIA INTERNATIONAL SHOE FESTIVAL (MISF) 2015
IMPIANA KLCC HOTEL, KUALA LUMPUR
13 MARCH 2015, FRIDAY, 10AM
Mega Fam invitees,
Members of the media,
Ladies and gentlemen.
1. Good morning. I’m pleased to bid each and every one of you a warm welcome or Selamat Datang to Malaysia. I would also like to thank all of you for accepting our invitation to participate in this Mega Fam programme, held in conjunction with the 1Malaysia GP Sale 2015 and the 6thMalaysia International Shoe Festival 2015.
2. Every year, we bring in international media and tour agents to Malaysia under the Mega Fam Programme to give them a first-hand experience of the various sights and sounds here.
3. Our intention is simple. We hope the media will be motivated to write interesting articles on Malaysia, while the tour agents will have better ideas on what and how to package Malaysia, thus creating more exciting and creative tour packages to the country.
4. Your assistance is important to us, especially this year, as we’re celebrating the Malaysia Year of Festivals or MyFest 2015.
5. The Mega Fam programme has indeed helped us create higher awareness of Malaysia internationally, promoting the country as a value-for-money and top-of-mind tourist destination.
6. For this event, we have brought in 38 Mega Fam participants comprising travel agents, journalists, and TV crews from 11 countries.
7. I am confident that you will have an enjoyable time in Malaysia for the next few days especially during your shopping tour and tour to other parts of the country.
Ladies and gentlemen,
8. Before you attend the 1Malaysia GP Sale 2015 and 6th Malaysia International Shoe Festival Launching Ceremony this afternoon, we would like to give you a glimpse of some of the tourist attractions in Malaysia including our shopping sector, as well as what the country has to offer in terms of tourism through this Destination Seminar.
9. We are also pleased to share with you our multiple award-winning video, Malaysia Truly Asia – The Essence of Asia by Yuna, besides a Destination Presentation by Tourism Malaysia and presentations by our industry players –Suria KLCC and the Sepang International Circuit (SIC).
10. I hope you’ll enjoy the rest of the programme for today and I wish all of you an enjoyable and memorable stay in Malaysia.